A certain young man was following him wearing nothing but a linen cloth.
They caught hold of him, but he left the linen cloth and ran off naked.
Gospel of Mark 14:51-52
(Above: Angus Stuart during the first public performance of Testament of a Naked Man at St. Francis-in-the-Wood in October 2010)
Welcome to Testament of a Naked Man where you can find information and resources for Angus Stuart’s one-man stage play “Testament of a Naked Man – Good News According to Mark” which is a dramatization of the Gospel of Mark in the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible. Here you will be able to find:
- Details of upcoming tour dates
- Booking information if you would like to host a performance
- Publicity materials for hosting a performance
- Testimonies from previous performances
- The origins of Testament of a Naked Man – Good News According to Mark
- Reflections on the experience of “Performing the Gospel”
Testament of a Naked Man has been performed over twenty times in Canada and the United Kingdom beginning in October 2010 at St. Francis-in-the-Wood, West Vancouver where Angus Stuart is an Anglican Priest. Each performance takes approximately 135 minutes and usually includes two short musical interludes. If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to explore the possibility of booking Angus for a date please get in touch.